Players, Coaches, Refs / Schedules & Results / Directions / Fields / Rules / FAQs / Lodging & Attractions / Vendors & Volunteers / Tourney Apparel
Seaside Classic 2022!
Join us this summer for our
29th Annual Seaside Classic
July 9th & 10th, 2022
Join the fun this summer at our 29th Annual Seaside Classic Soccer Tournament. Our well organized tournament is located near the beautiful beaches of South County, Rhode Island and offers high level competition from all over New England as well as a strong showing from New York and surrounding areas. The Seaside Classic is one of the largest summer tournaments in the Northeast and we continue to offer competition at all levels for boys & girls U8-U19.
Whether this is the last tournament of the season for your current team, you are a summer select team, or you would like to benchmark your newly-formed teams heading into the off-season, you will not want to miss out, so register for the Seaside Classic today!
Early Bird Discount! Want to save some money off of registration? Register by March 31, 2022 and save $50.00 off of team Registration!
· ALL teams are guaranteed 4 games!
· Champion teams of each division (U11 & older) will receive unique Champion's award.
· All players U8 through U10 will receive a custom participation award.
· Different divisions based on desired competition level and number of registered teams.
· All grass fields and plenty of shade for spectators.
· A variety of food vendors and merchants will be available.
· No parking fees! FREE Parking at venues.
· For Clubs who bring 5 or more teams, we also provide a multi-team rebate to be provided after the tournament.
**In the event of a tournament cancellation or travel restrictions due to Covid-19 (after the acceptance date) we will continue to offer full refunds to our teams, minus a $50 Processing fee. No refunds will be provided after the schedule is released (except for State/Local travel restrictions due to Covid-19).
SCYSC Seaside Classic has partnered with Travel to provide attendees/groups with the best available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience. Our event is a "Stay to Play" event. A good working relationship with hotels is critical for the long-term success of our event. For this reason, teams who are traveling from out of town are required to book their rooms through our travel partner, Halpern Travel.
View hotels and book online.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Stay up to date on Tourney info by following us on: