The Skills Challenge Pyramid™ - Stage 4
1. The ‘Weimer’ - Dribble the ball to either side. Stop the ball with the sole of the foot out to the side of the body, slightly behind the plant leg. Drag the ball behind the plant leg and across the body to change direction.
2. Inside Foot Twist Off - Dribble away at an angle to the left. Reach forward to cut the ball back with the inside of the right foot Continue to spin the body and push the ball away with the outside of the left foot.
3. Ronaldo Chop - Push the ball out in front. Jump and put your right foot in front of the ball. At the same time chop the ball diagonally with the inside of the left foot from behind you.
4. Cruyff - Push ball forward and prepare to shoot. Fake the shot and cut the ball back underneath the body and behind the plant leg with the inside of the shooting foot. Turn to face the opposite direction and accelerate away.
5. Step Kick - Push ball forward and stop with the sole of either foot. As the ball is stopped, hop in the air. Push the ball forwards again with the laces of the other foot and accelerate away.
6. Step Over - Dribble the ball with the right foot. Bring the left leg over the ball to fake a pass or shot. Take the ball away with the outside of the left foot.
7. Slap Cut - Dribble the ball forwards and fake to pass using the inside of the foot. Bring the passing foot over the ball and stop it with the outside of the same foot. Push the ball away and accelerate in the direction that you came from.
8. Drag Scissor - Roll the ball across the body. Fake to move in the same direction. Perform a scissors over the moving ball using the same foot that dragged the ball across the body. Accelerate away in the original direction using the outside of the other foot
9. Drag to Step Over - Roll the ball across the body using either foot. Step over the ball with the other foot. Push the ball away using the outside of the foot used to step over of the ball.
10. Zidane 360 Spin - Dribble forward and stop the ball with sole of the foot. Spin 180 degrees and replace the foot that’s on the ball with the other foot. Drag the ball in the original direction with the sole of the foot as you complete a 360 degree spin.