The Skills Challenge Pyramid™ - Stage 3
1. Flick Turn – Dribble forward, reach out with one foot and place the toe end of the shoe on the ball. Maintain contact with the ball, open up your body shape and flick the ball back and across the body. Quickly transfer feet and accelerate away.
2. Double Tap and Dribble – Tap the ball back and forth quickly between the left foot and the right foot (toe taps). On the second touch, play the ball at an angle and accelerate into a dribble.
3. Double Cut Dribble – Using either foot, push the ball diagonally forward twice with the outside of the foot. Take a step and use the inside of the same foot to cut the ball diagonally forward twice. Take a step between each touch. Repeat for 10 touches then change feet.
4. The V – Start with the ball out in front of either foot. Drag the ball back towards the body with the sole of the foot. Take the ball away with the outside of the other foot and accelerate away.
5. Drag-back, lift and hold – Roll the ball back towards the body with the sole of the foot. Quickly move your toe underneath the ball and lift it up to balance on your foot. Flick the ball up to continue juggling.
6. Matthews Take On – Push the ball forwards with the right foot. Take a touch with the inside of the right foot, moving the ball gently across your body. Follow immediately by taking a touch with the outside of the right foot and accelerating away.
7. Single Scissors – Push the ball forward with the right foot. Step around the front of the ball with the right foot and transfer your body weight onto that foot. Bring your left foot in behind the ball and accelerate away using the outside of the left foot.
8. The Weimer – Dribble the ball to the right. Stop the ball with the sole of the right foot, slightly behind the plant leg. Drag the ball behind the plant leg and across the body to change direction.
9. Inside Foot Twist Off – Dribble away at an angle to the left. Reach forward to cut the ball back with the inside of the right foot Continue to spin the body and push the ball away with the outside of the left foot.
10. Ronaldo Chop – Push the ball out in front. Jump and put your right foot in front of the ball. At the same time chop the ball diagonally with the inside of the left foot from behind you.