WElcome to 2022 SPRING Recreation
For co-ed players born 2008 - 2017
coaches needed for a successful season!
2022 Spring season details
Rec practices begin on April 4
There will be no make-up sessions for missed practice. If needed, we will have a make-up day for games on Saturday June 11th.
Early Bird though February 28: $40
March 1 - March 16: $60
Family Discount Available: 2nd child: $5 off, 3rd-8th child: $10 off
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The above registration fees do not cover the cost of uniforms. We will be using the same uniforms that were used during the Fall Recreation Season. All players must have a uniform issued by South County Youth Soccer Club to participate in games. If your child is new to the club, did not participate last fall, or did participate in the fall session but needs a new jersey, the club will be selling jerseys (in sets of 2 - 1 dark and 1 light blue) for an additional fee of $30. The club (coaches) will distribute jerseys to families that order them for the spring during the first week of practice. Click here to order a uniform.
Any potential players after March 16 need to contact our Rec Director and we will do our best to accommodate your player. Late registrants are not guaranteed placement on a team and may not qualify for a family discount.
Parents, please understand we cannot guarantee any requests for certain players to be on the same team or with certain coaches. These requests are quite numerous, and logistics can prevent us from granting these. Thank you for understanding.
Locations & Times:*
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGE:
Due to a conflict with a town event, the game times will be modified on Saturday, April 9 at Broadrock as follows:
U5 @ 1:30pm
U6 @ 3pm
U7 @ 12pm
U8 @ 1:30pm
U10 @ 12pm or 1:30pm
U11-U14 - no change (@Tuckertown)
All other game days will follow schedule below.
- We welcome players & families from numerous RI & CT towns.
- We embrace all interested players – players not selected on ability.
- Teams practice once a week & have 1 Saturday game weekly.
- Practice sessions & games take place in South Kingstown.
- Travel players are encouraged to play an extra game a week with our House (Rec) program.
- Team coaches are volunteers.
- Players should bring their own water bottle, and wear soccer cleats (safety on grass) and shin guards. Players should also bring their own soccer ball to practices. Soccer balls come in sizes - check below for the correct size for your player.
- U5-U8 - size 3 ball
- U9-U12 - size 4 ball
- U13 and up - size 5 ball
We intend to provide as safe an environment as possible for all of our members. All players and coaches are required to perform a COVID 19 self screen prior to attending any soccer gathering. Players, coaches, staff, volunteers, parents, and spectators should follow RIDOH regulations and current executive orders. For our full COVID-19 control plan, please click here.
registered players, coaches and team members:
Click HERE to manage your account.