Seaside Classic FAQs
- Question: Can I use my club’s medical release for players participating in the Seaside Classic and must the form be notarized?
Answer: You can use either the Seaside Classic Medical Release form found on www.seasideclassic.com or your club’s own medical release form as long as the information is correct and up to date. The forms do NOT need to be notarized.
- Question: Can I register my team on Saturday morning instead of during the prescribed hours on Friday evening prior to the event?
Answer: All teams must register Friday evening during the prescribed hours and at the prescribed location. If you have discover any difficulties en route to registration, please call the Tournament one of the contacts noted on www.seasideclassic.com
- Question: Is a player allowed to dual roster i.e. play on two different teams?
Answer: Under no circumstance, is a player allowed to dual roster.
- Question: On which fields is my team playing and where are they?
Answer: All games are being played at a single venue located at the University of Rhode Island. Assignment of specific fields to games shall be published just prior to the event and published both via GotSoccer.
- Question: Is the Seaside Classic a patch tournament?
Answer: The Seaside Classic is no longer a patch tournament.
- Question: How many guest players are allowed on a team?
Answer: There is no limit to the number of guest players on a team. A tournament team can have as many as 18 guest players as long as they are all on an official signed by state registrar roster. HANDWRITTEN names shall not be accepted. If you bring a guest player, he or she must have your official guest player form from your state. Please contact your state office for these forms which must be signed and stamped by the state registrar if they have not been officially added to your roster.
- Question: When will schedules be posted?
Answer: Schedules are normally posted one week prior to tournament.
- Question: Do I have to stay at one of your hotels?
Answer: Yes. In order to participate in the tournament, your team must book lodgings through the tournament hotel manager. Information on lodging can be found on our website. (www.seasideclassic.com)
- Question: Are there fun activities available outside of soccer in the area?
Answer: South County offers many activities from water sports around some of the best beaches on the East Coast to the Wickford Arts Festival. Spend a day on Block Island or travel across the bridge to historic Newport and its famous gilded age mansions. Our website has links to many activities around in and around South County.
© 2013 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.